Adventure Date: September 14-18, 2022
- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. Our accommodations will be in close proximity to Buena Vista, Colorado at the base of the Collegiate Range and the headwaters of the Arkansas River. This adventure includes:
- Private room
- Delicious and wholesome meals, prepared by our camp chef, from Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- All transportation while with us
- All fly-fishing equipment and consumables (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All instructional materials
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 50 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $1100 per person
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $400 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 campers.
Tuition does not include travel to and from Buena Vista.