Going Inward, Moving Onward-Wild and Scenic Poudre Canyon-August 11-15, 2021
- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. Our Fly Fishing Base Camp will be hosted in the upper Cache La Poudre Canyon which is one of the very few nationally designated Wild and Scenic Rivers. This adventure includes:
- Roomy tent (each participant will occupy their own private tent with cot and chair)
- Delicious and wholesome meals, prepared by our camp chef, from Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- All transportation while with us
- All fly-fishing equipment and consumables (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All instructional materials
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 35 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $800 per person
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $400 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 campers.
Tuition does not include travel to and from Base Camp.