- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. This “Base Camp” will be hosted within the beautiful upper Poudre Canyon. Included within this adventure:
- Roomy tents (each camper will have his own private tent with cot and chair)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 20 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $900
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $400 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 campers plus staff.
1. Click on “Register”
2. You will be sent to Docusign to start the registration process.
3. Fill out the forms in Docusign.
4. After you complete and submit your registration, we will be in touch for next steps.