Adventure Date: July 12-16, 2023
- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the northern Colorado Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. This “Base Camp” will be hosted in the upper Poudre Canyon, characterized by grassy meadows and rugged alpine peaks. Included within this father-son adventure:
- Roomy tents (each father and son will have their own private tent with two cots)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 16 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $1,300 per father/son pair
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $600 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 pairs plus staff.