2018 Adventure Date: June 24-28
Your adventure is set in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains in the town of Estes Park, a stone’s throw from Rocky Mountain National Park. Our accommodations are at YMCA of the Rockies. This father-son adventure includes:
- Excellent lodging (each father and son stay in their own private room with two queen beds)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Sunday dinner through Thursday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 15 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $2,400 per father/son pair
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $600 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: We limit the roster to 12 pairs per session.
Tuition does not include travel to Estes Park. However we are happy to provide complimentary shuttle service between the camp and Denver International Airport if needed. (Details are provided later)
All lodging, meals, adventures, transportation, gratuities, and taxes during the camp session are included.