Adventure Date: July 18-22, 2021
- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. This “Base Camp” site will be in close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park. This adventure includes:
- Roomy tents (each camper will have his own private tent with cot and chair)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Sunday dinner through Thursday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 25 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $800
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $400 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 campers.