2021 Adventure Date: June 27-July 1, 2021
- Your adventure will take place in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains within a 2.5 hour drive from Denver International Airport. This “Base Camp” site will be in close proximity to Buena Vista, Colorado at the base of the Collegiate Range and the headwaters of the Arkansas River. This father-son adventure includes:
- Roomy tents (each father and son will have their own private tent with two cots)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Sunday dinner through Thursday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (see the packing list for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
Our minimum recommended age is 16 and there is no maximum age.
This year’s tuition: $1,400 per father/son pair
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $600 deposit, unless other arrangements are made with Mike Haddorff.
NOTE: For this trip we limit the roster to 6 pairs.