Christ in the Rockies contracts with “Noah’s Ark Whitewater Rafting” to provide trained personnel and equipment to facilitate our day on the rock.
Noah’s Ark requires each participant to sign a liability waiver for this event. They have made this easy for us by providing an online process. You just have to log in to the site, enter your information, follow the process and you’re finished. The link is listed at the bottom of this page.
When you are done filling out the form, you will receive an email with your E-Waiver. It is password protected for your privacy. Your password will be the second set of numbers in the PDF title (example: Waiver_34553_157401_410201753619PM.pdf). In this example 157401 would be your password. Just enter the password and you’re in!
Instructions: (read this before you click the link)
1. If you are under the age of 18, you will need to have a parent/legal guardian complete this form with you. They will need to sign the form. However, Noah’s Ark still needs your contact information.
2. Please check and acknowledge that you are about to use a digital signature. (This is self explanatory when you get into the waiver)
3. On the following page review the activities (rock climbing) then scroll to the bottom. Click ‘NEXT STEP.’ Answer a few important questions.
4. Proceed to your LEGAL WAIVER. Read it CAREFULLY, sign it at the bottom by clicking ‘SIGN’ and then ‘SAVE.’
5. You will be re-directed back to the start screen. Again, each person requires his own waiver, one for father and one for son. You will not need to print or email the waiver to us. We will have it on file for you.
If you have trouble, please contact our office. We’ll be more than happy to help get you through this process.
Christ in the Rockies 970-567-1787